CAP is beautiful

Meryl Stone

Mar 23, 2011, 5:47:20 PM3/23/11
to google-cap...@googlegroups.com

--
Meryl Stone
Programs & Partnerships | Google.org

This email and its content are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately. You should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  Google does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect the message may have been intercepted or amended please contact me immediately.

Darrell O'Donnell

Mar 30, 2011, 8:57:24 PM3/30/11
to Google CAP Community
It's a simple yet powerful standard. We're accomplishing a lot with
it.

cheers,

Darrell

Elysa

Jun 10, 2011, 8:29:14 AM6/10/11
to google-cap...@googlegroups.com
As the Chair of the OASIS Emergency Management Technical Committee and home for CAP, I must agree it is a simple and powerful Standard, and yes, beautiful ;-)

Our committee is currently considering an action from the 2011 CAP workshop to specify a CAP logo/symbol for use on maps and for CAP feeds.  This will be a topic on our agenda for the 6/21 meeting.  If you have any thoughts or input you would like to share, we are happy to consider it.  Of course, any contributed work must be contributed free and open.

Cheers,
Elysa