Google Calendar Webhooks many notifications

Cristian Guedes

Feb 8, 2023, 3:11:48 PM2/8/23
to Google Calendar API
I made one implementation of  push notifications using the google calendar API,
but all events are triggered when I make an update only in one event

I'm creating all events using a main account and putting the customer as attendees in the creation process, for each event I have only one customer as an attendee, the goal is listening to the customer event response but when some customer responds to the event all other events are triggered too and my endpoint receives calls of all events that I already create

how i can solve that?

Calendar event creation code:
createEvent.png

webhook endpoint code:
webhook.png

Alejandro Rodriguez

Mar 3, 2023, 9:44:52 AM3/3/23
to google-ca...@googlegroups.com
You have to detect the id of the calendar and the id of the specific event.

atte
Alejandro Rodriguez