Google calendar API not working on server

Besar Bajrami

Apr 30, 2020, 6:38:54 AM4/30/20
to Google Calendar API
I want to use Calendar API from my application and for that I have created client but it works in localhost only, it is not working on server, can someone help me ?

Paulo Perez

Mar 18, 2021, 10:19:07 AM3/18/21
to Google Calendar API
It happens with me as well, have you ever find the solve to this issue?

Alex Z

Mar 19, 2021, 3:15:48 AM3/19/21
to Google Calendar API
you have to create project in https://console.cloud.google.com
in two words register your server, urls , api keys and so on
sory i dont remember exactly  it was years ago
this link will help i think:
четверг, 18 марта 2021 г. в 18:19:07 UTC+4, mensp...@gmail.com:

Paulo Perez

Mar 19, 2021, 7:47:41 AM3/19/21
to Google Calendar API
It is ok, but my failed is on server where I've published my app, show me the follow below:
UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile' is denied.

Alex Z

Mar 19, 2021, 8:49:55 AM3/19/21
to Google Calendar API
Sorry, a do not'know, i use ubuntu