Google Calendar V3 API not enforcing etags

조회수 120회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

LManners

읽지 않음,
2012. 4. 10. 오전 1:50:4012. 4. 10.
받는사람 Google Calendar API
I'm able to do the following:

1. Create an event
2. Change the start/end time and update it multiple times with the
same etag.

This seems wrong. Shouldn't multiple updates with the same etag be
rejected?

I'm passing the etag as a parameter in the body of my PUT request, I'm
not specifying an If-Match header.

NOTE:
I can get the api to reject my subsequent requests by not incrementing
the 'sequence' parameter between requests, but I'd expect etags to
work.

Ray Baxter

읽지 않음,
2012. 4. 10. 오전 3:21:0212. 4. 10.
받는사람 google-ca...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible you've got the If-Match: * header set?

Ray

LManners

읽지 않음,
2012. 4. 16. 오전 2:35:2212. 4. 16.
받는사람 Google Calendar API
Thanks for the resposnse, I'm not sending any If-Match header.

Ling Wang

읽지 않음,
2012. 5. 10. 오후 5:38:5312. 5. 10.
받는사람 google-ca...@googlegroups.com
I encountered the same problem using http://code.google.com/p/google-api-objectivec-client/. If Google Calendar will never verify ETag, that's fine. But if it is going to verify ETag later, I don't know how to take precaution since I don't know what error code it is going to use.

On Apr 10, 12:21 am, Ray Baxter <ray.bax...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for the resposnse, I'm not sending any If-Match header.

On Apr 10, 12:21 am, Ray Baxter <ray.bax...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible you've got the If-Match: * header set?
>
> Ray
>

> On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 10:50 PM, LManners <low...@schedulista.com> wrote:
> > I'm able to do the following:
>
> > 1. Create an event
> > 2. Change the start/end time and update it multiple times with the
> > same etag.
>
> > This seems wrong. Shouldn't multiple updates with the same etag be
> > rejected?
>
> > I'm passing the etag as a parameter in the body of my PUT request, I'm
> > not specifying an If-Match header.
>
> > NOTE:
> > I can get the api to reject my subsequent requests by not incrementing
> > the 'sequence' parameter between requests, but I'd expect etags to

전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달
새 메시지 0개