Error:"deleted_client", Description:"The OAuth client was deleted.", Uri:""

Rohail Abbas

Jun 1, 2022, 2:43:01 AM6/1/22
to Google Calendar API
I have a utility that sends Google Calendar Events through API. I generate a token from oAuth client Credentials and it has been working fine for a year.

For last couple of months Google has started deleting the token from the server and gives this error
Error:"deleted_client", Description:"The OAuth client was deleted.", Uri:""

After that, I create the token again and it starts working fine and then deletes again after few hours.

I don't understand how to avoid this from happening. Please help

Thanks

Rohail