Example code for SES?

Mike Stay

Oct 6, 2016, 4:53:59 PM10/6/16
to Google Caja Discuss
I'd like to run SES in a node-like environment (it's v8 but our own
setup). Is there a public example somewhere of taming a simple API
and exposing it as a virtual global object to some confined code?

I've turned on a bunch of harmony options, so I have Proxies; I've
seen code on es-lab that mentions makeMembrane, but I'm not sure how
that's supposed to be used, either. I noticed a few flags in initSES,
like one for emulating legacy getters and setters; are there any
switches other than in the KLUDGE
--
Mike Stay - meta...@gmail.com
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~mike

Mike Stay

Oct 6, 2016, 4:54:35 PM10/6/16
to Google Caja Discuss
Accidentally hit send.

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Mike Stay <meta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to run SES in a node-like environment (it's v8 but our own
> setup). Is there a public example somewhere of taming a simple API
> and exposing it as a virtual global object to some confined code?
>
> I've turned on a bunch of harmony options, so I have Proxies; I've
> seen code on es-lab that mentions makeMembrane, but I'm not sure how
> that's supposed to be used, either. I noticed a few flags in initSES,
> like one for emulating legacy getters and setters; are there any
> switches other than in the KLUDGE

SWITCHES block?