Google Play Policy - Inventory of installed aps

Jakub Gortych

Mar 11, 2022, 3:49:43 AM3/11/22
to Google Breakpad Discuss

Hello.
I would like to ask if Breakpad collects information about the apps installed on the device, and if so, then what is the reason and are they treated as sensitive data?

According to Play Policy statement:
Examples of common violations
"An app that accesses a user's inventory of installed apps and doesn't treat this data as personal or sensitive data subject to the above Privacy Policy, data handling, and Prominent Disclosure and Consent requirements."
https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/10144311#zippy=%2Cexamples-of-common-violations

Huuuge Group processes your personal data. To learn more about how we process your personal data, please review our privacy policy.
If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify us & delete this message, as it may contain confidential information.

Mike Frysinger

Mar 11, 2022, 4:01:18 AM3/11/22
to google-brea...@googlegroups.com
breakpad itself just collects information about the current process
-mike