libbreakpad_client.a was not getting generated

已查看 57 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Anvesh Kasani

未读,
2021年4月24日 08:22:502021/4/24
收件人 google-breakpad-discuss
Hi Team,

I have created c++ native android app, I am using windows 10 with cygwin tool.

I have done exactly all the steps mentioned in the article
https://chromium.googlesource.com/breakpad/breakpad

But I am not seeing libbreakpad_client.a was not getting generated.

Please can anyone suggest on this issue?

Thanks,
Anvesh

Anvesh Kasani

未读,
2021年5月1日 05:35:222021/5/1
收件人 google-breakpad-discuss
Now it was getting generated libbreakpad_client.a file, but now I am facing the below issue

Right now i am getting the C:/Users/ankasani/source/repos/NdkApp/app/src/main/cpp/native-lib.cpp:38: error: undefined reference to 'google_breakpad::ExceptionHandler::ExceptionHandler(google_breakpad::MinidumpDescriptor const&, bool (*)(void*), bool (*)(google_breakpad::MinidumpDescriptor const&, void*, bool), void*, bool, int)'

extern "C" JNIEXPORT void JNICALL
Java_com_ms_ndkapp_MainActivity_setupNativeCrashesListener(
JNIEnv *env, jobject, jstring path) {
const char *dumpPath = (char *)
env->GetStringUTFChars(path, NULL);
google_breakpad::MinidumpDescriptor descriptor(dumpPath);
new google_breakpad::ExceptionHandler(descriptor, NULL, dumpCallback, NULL, true, -1);

env->ReleaseStringUTFChars(path, dumpPath);
}

Anyhelp ?

王坤

未读,