Minidumps not generated in third party libraries

shubham beedi

May 30, 2022, 9:19:01 AM5/30/22
to Google Breakpad Discuss
Hi

I have a QT application where I have included google breakpad as the crash handler for our application.
I was performing some tests and noticed the below observations.
- Minidumps are generated when we introduce the crash in the main application thread.
- But if we introduce the crashes in third party libraries that we have included in our application, minidumps are not generated.
Can anyone please let me know if google breakpad handles the crashes if application is getting crashed because of third party libraries.

I have referred the below source to include breakpad to our application.

Thanks in Advance.