How to compile different targets

Brian Gore

Apr 6, 2020, 5:08:52 PM4/6/20
to google-breakpad-discuss
On a Linux machine, the basic build steps work:
  ./configure && make
produce a library, tools, and processor, but the libbreakpad_client.a produced appears to be just the 32-bit/armeabi version.

I tried to change the host target by re-running: ./configure --host=aarch64-linux-android, then make.  But first I get 1 error that: #include <android/api-level.h, cannot be found.  Once I add the NDK include path to that file, I receive a slew of other errors to undefined types.

How do I correctly specify the target library to build?  (I need to produce both ARM (armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a) and x86 (x86, x86_64) variants.