Airbag project renaming to Breakpad

Mark Mentovai

Feb 14, 2007, 5:44:59 PM2/14/07
to airba...@googlegroups.com, airbag-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone. We're renaming the Airbag project to Breakpad, which we
feel is a better name. The project's new home is:

http://code.google.com/p/google-breakpad/

Our Subversion source code repository is moving to
http://google-breakpad.googlecode.com/svn/ . We copied the old
repository over using svnsync, so we were able to preserve all of our
history. If you were developing with Airbag, you should check out a
copy of the Breakpad sources. Note that revision [122] was committed
earlier today, which was a massive search-and-replace on the tree to
change filenames and content. No more changes will be committed to
the repository's old location.

Our bug database has been copied from the old project home to the new
home. Please don't use the old bug database any longer, use the one
that's part of the Breakpad project.

I'm going to be changing the names of the mailing lists shortly, to
google-br...@googlegroups.com and
google-brea...@googlegroups.com. Their URLs will also
change. Subscriptions and archives should survive the rename, but
you'll need to update your address book and e-mail filters with the
new e-mail addresses for the groups.

The old project home will contain a link to the new home.

See you all on the other side,
Mark

Michael V.

Feb 19, 2007, 7:59:59 PM2/19/07
to google-breakpad-discuss
It's spelled "brake pad". ;)

Darin

Feb 21, 2007, 11:24:59 PM2/21/07
to google-breakpad-discuss
On Feb 19, 4:59 pm, "Michael V." <m.vent...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's spelled "brake pad". ;)

my software breaks more often than it brakes ;-)