Print stack on request

Thomas COIN

Aug 27, 2018, 11:30:55 AM8/27/18
to google-breakpad-dev
Hello,

I'm new on breakpad, so my request can be stupid, but I was wondering if it is possible to print the stack on request.
In the project I am working on, we have an error handler, which sets the error code and message for the calling thread.
It would be very nice to print the call stack, leading to this error. Is it possible with breakpad ? Do you have any clue ?

Thanks by advance

Thomas

Mike Frysinger

Aug 27, 2018, 1:30:54 PM8/27/18
to google-br...@googlegroups.com

Thomas COIN

Aug 28, 2018, 2:49:22 AM8/28/18
to google-br...@googlegroups.com
Thank Mike,

I already heard about backtraces, but it is a Linux only library, isn't it ? I'm looking for a cross-platform solution (Windows mingw and/or msvc, Linux, osX).
Due you have any clue ?

Best regards
Message has been deleted