RISC-V contribution on breakpad

Iacopo Colonnelli

Aug 28, 2022, 7:09:16 AM8/28/22
to Google Breakpad Development
Hello,
I'd like to submit a contribution that extends breakpad compatibility to RISC-V architectures.
I just signed the Individual CLA as requested. Which are the next steps? There are unit/integration tests that I should run to verify my implementation before submission?

Mike Frysinger

Aug 28, 2022, 7:37:32 AM8/28/22
to google-br...@googlegroups.com
make sure `make check` passes

Iacopo Colonnelli

Sep 5, 2022, 6:42:58 AM9/5/22
to Google Breakpad Development
Hi,
Finally all make check tests passed.
I just submitted the change request to the chromium-review platform. This is the link i received
Now the doc says that I should manually add reviewers, but I have no idea which people will be in charge of reviewing that particular code.
Do you know how I should proceed?

Mike Frysinger

Sep 6, 2022, 1:33:30 AM9/6/22
to google-br...@googlegroups.com
hit "start review" and then "suggest owners" in the UI

the CL most likely should be broken up into smaller pieces
-mike