Blog search does not index any of my posts

jpa...@hotmail.com

Dec 19, 2009, 12:17:30 PM12/19/09
to Google Blog Search
Hello all,

I have had a quality website up for over 8 years on the same domain
and decided to add a blog to it. I have made posts over the last month
and none of them end up in the blog search.

My posts will show up in a regular web search but only if \ when my
site gets crawled.

What can I do to make my blog show up in the google blog search
function?

http://jmjphillip.com/blog

Blog Search

Dec 26, 2009, 12:00:56 PM12/26/09
to Google Blog Search
Anyone have an idea on this? I still do not see my posts ending up in
blogsearch

Blog Search

Jan 6, 2010, 1:53:08 PM1/6/10
to Google Blog Search

I tried the blogurl:http://jmjphillip.com/blog/

And it still shows nothing indexed.

> >http://jmjphillip.com/blog- Hide quoted text -

Pramod Adiddam

Jan 6, 2010, 3:02:37 PM1/6/10
to google-bl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response. There doesn't seem to be any problem with your blog. You have mentioned that the blog is recent. We might be having problems picking up such blogs. I've been checking up on it and I'll keep you posted.

Thanks.

Pramod Adiddam

Jan 12, 2010, 4:31:33 PM1/12/10
to google-bl...@googlegroups.com