Blog not indexed after URL change

McCain

Sep 22, 2009, 2:40:01 PM9/22/09
to Google Blog Search
Hello. We changed the URL of this blog on September 11th and nothing
has been indexed in Blog Search since that time. This is a Google
News provider with a PR6 homepage. Posts are getting indexed in
Google News and also in the main Google search engine using the new
URL, but NOT in Blog Search! We have 301 permanent redirects on the
old site. Can you help?

Old URL: celebrity.rightpundits.com
New URL: www.rightcelebrity.com

McCain

Sep 24, 2009, 2:55:08 PM9/24/09
to Google Blog Search
Can someone possibly help with this please?

rwm...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2009, 7:52:24 PM9/24/09
to Google Blog Search
I can't really help, except to suggest you check out the Google
Webmaster Forums. The posters over there can give you some advice.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Webmasters?hl=en

McCain

Sep 24, 2009, 8:03:44 PM9/24/09
to Google Blog Search
Oh I'm sorry that I wasn't being clear. I'm not looking for advice,
but rather am reporting a Google Blog Search problem with respect to
this blog. Google Blog Search is not indexing the blog.

McCain

Sep 28, 2009, 12:48:53 AM9/28/09
to Google Blog Search
This situation seems to have resolved itself in the last 24 hours.
Yay!

rwm...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2009, 8:52:33 AM9/28/09
to Google Blog Search