Private Mail

Ryals, Karen

Mar 26, 2010, 4:48:48 AM3/26/10
to in...@notice.com
Hello, I am with the US Marine Corps presently in Marjah for peace keeping mission. My name is Captain Matthew Stamford, of the 3rd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment. I found some money stashed in a couple of barrels while on patrol ($900,000.00) I need someone to help me move it to a safer place, please have it in mind that there is no danger involved. You may contact me on usmar...@i12.com so that I can provide you with more details.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments,
message.

agentc0re

Apr 6, 2010, 7:02:47 PM4/6/10
to Google Blog Search
I know your spam but, i felt obligated to respond being a Marine
myself. You know it's one thing to impersonate a Minister, but it's
another to impersonate a Marine. If caught, the Minster would slap
your hand and give you jail time. The Marine would undoubtedly kill
you. For your sake, you might wanna change back to your old tactic.