My blog dropped out of Google Blog Search after I changed the domain/ url. Still in main index, though.

Shambhavi

Dec 6, 2009, 6:33:31 PM12/6/09
to Google Blog Search
Hello,

My blog is http://jayakula.org. Under the main search term "tantra,"
my blog still shows up in the top list of related blogs, however no
posts have been indexed since the domain change in July, even though
all of the redirects are functioning perfectly.

I am in the main search index, however there just seem to be a handful
of odd things going on since the domain name change.

I do have "noindex" activated in my Feedburner account, but this is
just to prevent my feed from being indexed in the main Google index.
It always worked that way, and my blog was always indexed in Google
blog search even with this feature at Feedburner turned on.

I wonder if the way that Google handles this noindex has changed since
"the old days."

If anyone can help with this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

Pramod Adiddam

Jan 6, 2010, 12:54:40 PM1/6/10
to google-bl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The blog http://jayakula.org is being indexed properly, i.e., all the posts (except for the latest post that was posted today, Jan 6th, 2010) have been indexed. You can check if your blog is being indexed using the query [blogurl:http://jayakula.org/] as opposed to [tantra].

Thanks.