Problem with in my Posts

inno...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2010, 8:28:34 AM3/7/10
to Google Blog Search, love_C...@hotmail.com
Hi there,

Sir i have a blog www.yesdady.com nearly it is 11 month old when i
created. But still i have some problem in browsing in google. If you
check some blog like buzzybloggers.com and fyoq.com when they post any
news or update they get croweded traffic but i update my blog on daily
basis infect on hourly basis but there is very very few post 2/100
which get traffic from google. From a month i am trying to write news
byself but still not getting traffic. these days i am using different
website to promote my website like dig, twitter, Typad, Yahoo Buzz,
Google Reader, Google Bookmark, Jumptag, Mixx, myspace, stumbleupon,
alltex, facebook and so own due to this i get some traffic but these
promotion website get most of traffic just because of me and they are
earning from them i get nothing from it. I am very upset just because
of this because every website get traffic from google blog, google
news, and google search but i don't get as that much as they are
getting. If google have any policy to get my website in search after
getting any price and kindly tell me i am ready to give you that. I
hope you understand my problem and give a solution As soon as
Possible.

B-Regards,
Younis