WordPress blog not in Google Blog Search at all after almost 4 months

RGWebmaster

Jun 28, 2010, 8:17:44 PM6/28/10
to Google Blog Search
In late January, I created a new WordPress blog and several posts over
the course of the next few months. My blog has yet to show up in
Google Blog Search and it goes without saying that none of my posts
show up either.

I ping with every post, my robots.txt file does not block RSS feed,
and I've manually submitted my blog via the manual submission tool
several times.

What's interesting is that my posts rank VERY HIGH for keyword terms
in Google but nothing shows up in Google Blog Search.

Can someone take a look at my blog and let me know what might be going
on?

www.radiantbarrierjournal.com

Thanks!

P.S. Here is a link to a post I created in Google Webmaster forums in
early March. No one could really help me out yet so I'm posting here
for help: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Webmasters/thread?tid=010a5caa364cbb9a&hl=en

Pramod Adiddam

Jun 29, 2010, 4:50:32 PM6/29/10
to google-bl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The last time we tried to crawl your feed (when we received a ping in May after your last post), we couldn't find your robots.txt and since we respect robots.txt, a failure to crawl it would prevent us from indexing your blog. A manual ping yesterday at http://blogsearch.google.com/ping has allowed us to crawl it and we'll try to index it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Pramod Adiddam
Google Inc.
New York, NY