Blog no longer being indexed - maybe due to feed error?

mf

Jan 28, 2010, 8:40:36 AM1/28/10
to Google Blog Search
Hello,

I have a Worpdress blog that isn't being indexed in Google Blog Search
and actually my last couple of posts have disappeared from Google Blog
Search as well.

Yesterday I discovered a validation error in my RSS feed. I checked it
after noticing that my posts weren't being indexed. I didn't actually
fix the extisting feed. I deleted it and resubmitted it, so I have a
new feed through Feedburner.

After posting new entries my blog was pinged and showed up in the
Google Ping search and the Weblogs ping search, but not in blog
search.

I had this problem previously on wordpress.com that was rectified when
I moved it to self hosting, but now the problem is back. Until this
started my posts were being indexed within minutes and always showed
in google alerts.

Here is my blog:

http://tinyurl.com/r4uv43

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Pramod Adiddam

Jan 29, 2010, 5:12:17 PM1/29/10
to google-bl...@googlegroups.com
You have a noindex tag in your feed at http://jeffreydeanmorganunlimited.com/feed/ (I couldn't find a feedburner feed on your page)
<xhtml:meta xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" name="robots" content="noindex" />
Thanks.

Pramod Adiddam
Google Inc.
New York, NY

R M

Jan 30, 2010, 2:01:41 AM1/30/10
to Google Blog Search
Just following up on this - if my posts are showing up in the Google Ping search and the weblogs files, then there's no problem with my feed or no accidental no follow text in my code? I have pingshot activated.

I'm just trying to figure out why the indexing suddenly stopped and where the gap is in the feed.

Thanks!