Google.com indexes my site, but BlogSearch.Google.Com Does Not

dacaplan

Sep 9, 2009, 6:20:49 PM9/9/09
to Google Blog Search
If I do a google.com web search using the following terms
"site:bumpershine.com" and then I use the paramaters to sort by date,
I get my most recent posts to show up correctly. However, if I do a
google blog search (blogsearch.google.com) and I use the same terms
"site:bumpershine.com", the most recent result I get is from August
24. I've got a sitemap XML installed and I've verified my site through
google webmaster tools, does anyone have any idea why blog search is
not indexing properly?

dacaplan

Oct 27, 2009, 3:08:49 PM10/27/09
to Google Blog Search
Anyone monitoring this group? This is still a problem, your help would
be much appreciated.

Pramod Adiddam

Oct 27, 2009, 4:14:52 PM10/27/09
to google-bl...@googlegroups.com
You have noindex meta robots tag in your Feedburner feed.
<xhtml:meta xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" name="robots" content="noindex" />
Google Blog Search doesn't index blogs with that tag in their feeds.