My Blog doesn't appear in Blogsearch

sujetcel...@googlemail.com

Feb 4, 2010, 7:22:22 AM2/4/10
to Google Blog Search
I'm not sure what's the problem with my blog:

http://www.tilschweiger.tv/

My blog is getting indexed according to Webmaster Tools.

There are no issues with my feed:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TilSchweigertv

The biggest issue is that Google Blog Search doesn't index my blog.
None of my content appears in there, even if I do a exact title
search. I've submitted manually and I have it set to ping Google
( German and English).

The other issue, my feed on social networks get's indexed by Google
and ranks in the search engine, however, not my original blog posts or
feed.

I have content rich articles and I don't understand why Google doesn't
like my blog. I know that it is new, but it doesn't even seem to exist
for example in the Google Blog Search listing.

Please help

Thank You!