Blog is not showing any new posts in the Blog Search

agentc0re

Apr 6, 2010, 6:56:01 PM4/6/10
to Google Blog Search
My blog has stopped showing any new results since early March time
frame. From the looks of it, no one might really care because this
google group has a lot of spam in it.

My intention is not to insult anyone about it, i'm just trying to
figure out if there is away to fix this or figure out if it was
something done on my end or if this is just how it's been for some
people? A regular Google Search of my blog returns my most current
posts, which tells me I haven't violated any Google terms.

Pramod Adiddam

Apr 6, 2010, 8:17:30 PM4/6/10
to google-bl...@googlegroups.com
Hi agentc0re,

What is your blog URL? I can debug only if I know your blog URL. You can send the URL directly to my email ID if you want.

Thanks.

Pramod Adiddam
Google Inc.
New York, NY

iThomasM

Apr 28, 2010, 11:37:48 AM4/28/10
to Google Blog Search
Did anyone find a solution? I'm having the same issue with multiple
WordPress blogs.

Thanks