Error when converting from Wordpress to Blogger

Victoria Eastwood

May 10, 2014, 9:14:31 PM5/10/14
to google-blog...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am trying to do the conversion from wordpress to blogger using the

When I have uploaded the file and click convert I get this message:

Error encountered during conversion.

Input WordPress document is not valid XML!!

Error appears around line 7015, column 711

I have literally just exported the file from wordpress, uploaded and clicked convert so not sure why there would be the error message.

All help appreciated!

Thanks Vicky

AM

May 20, 2014, 1:41:45 PM5/20/14
to google-blog...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same exact issue. I've spent days searching the internet for a way to fix it and I still haven't found anything other than a load of explanations about WHY this happens but not how to fix it.

Hope someone can answer this for us!