Google Chinese

DeEnna Matthews

Jul 14, 2013, 2:32:29 PM7/14/13
to google-blog...@googlegroups.com
I am so angry.  I need Google Drive for my Condo Association.  It's in Chinese.
I have gone into settings etc. and changed the language to English (which it should be in
because I am in the United States) and I allowed cookies, which they say you have to if you
want the change to stick.  STILL.  I cannot get rid of the darn Chinese.  It is exasperating, and
I'm really frustrated.  Can anyone tell me how to get Chinese off my computer.

Brett Morgan

Jul 14, 2013, 8:45:10 PM7/14/13
to Google Blog Converters
Hi DeAnna,

Please post about this issue on the Google Product Forum for Google Drive. This is a support forum for an open source project - Google Blog Converters - not Google Drive. Thanks!

brett

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Google Maps | brett...@google.com | profiles.google.com/brettmorgan