is there a fix if your data file is over 1MB?

chadbordes

Apr 23, 2012, 2:16:47 PM4/23/12
to Google Blog Converters
My blog is now 4.5 MB I believe and the converter only works for 1MB
or less

Thanks
Chad

Brett Morgan

Apr 25, 2012, 9:11:35 PM4/25/12
to google-blog...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chad,

The "fix" is to run the standalone converter on your export file. You can either download the tool from http://code.google.com/p/google-blog-converters-appengine/ or you can mail me your export file directly.

brett

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger

Md. Fahad

Jan 6, 2015, 7:53:39 PM1/6/15
to google-blog...@googlegroups.com
hello,
same problem here....
please let me know how to fix HTTP request was too large : wordpress2blogger .
my xml file size is 29 MB. when i try to do convert says : HTTP request was too large: 19563874. The limit is: 10485760.

how to pix this? where the file & which line for edit?

please help me

Thank You