My blog is showing error code bX-dtec75

Madhuri Mehra

Jul 12, 2013, 6:59:02 AM7/12/13
to google-blog...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/ Madam

My blog is hosted on a domain http://www.freaky-facts.com .   Today it is showing an error code bx-dtec75. As i said by blog is hosted on a domain so i have created google webmaster on this domain. Today i was trying to create seprate webmaster for my same blogspot also which is www.freaky-factss.blogspot.in . I am getting this error after i pasted a google verification code for my blogspot webmaster . So please help me as soon as possible how to fix it.

Brett Morgan

Jul 14, 2013, 8:48:19 PM7/14/13
to Google Blog Converters
Hi Madhuri,

Please post about this issue on the Google Product Forum for Blogger. Thanks!

brett

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Google Maps | brett...@google.com | profiles.google.com/brettmorgan