Apps Script Code editor down - Northeast US

Alan Wells

Jan 27, 2020, 1:25:06 PM1/27/20
to Google Apps Script Community
The Apps Script Code editor won't connect to Google server.  Tried in two different Google accounts, in two different browsers.

Steve Webster

Jan 27, 2020, 1:27:13 PM1/27/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
I was able to open a standalone and execute a function. USA East Coast

Kind Regards,

Steve Webster
SW gApps LLC, President
Google Product Expert in: Google Apps Script, Drive, and Docs
Google Vendor (2012-2013) || Google Apps Developer Blog Guest Blogger
Add-ons: Text gBlaster and Remove Blank Rows

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 1:25 PM Alan Wells <aj.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
The Apps Script Code editor won't connect to Google server.  Tried in two different Google accounts, in two different browsers.

Dimu Designs

Jan 27, 2020, 2:39:24 PM1/27/20
to Google Apps Script Community
I know its a long shot but fingers's crossed that when its back up V8 will be enabled!

Andrew Apell

Jan 28, 2020, 12:32:04 AM1/28/20
to Google Apps Script Community
I experienced a rare error around that time... thought that I had messed my update up or something.