Disabled triggers auto deleted? *NC*

Bradley Jordan

Jan 30, 2023, 6:49:23 AMJan 30
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi,

Does anyone know if triggers which are disabled are automatically deleted after some amount of time? I've got some triggers being dynamically created but either I'm losing it or they've disappeared. Can't find any reference to this in docs, does anyone know?

Many thanks!

Halicate

Jan 30, 2023, 10:37:13 AMJan 30
to Google Apps Script Community
 Hi Bradley,
what do yo mean with disabled trigger? As I know them, you can dynamically create or delete them. If a trigger is active, it remains, and if it has expired, it dissapears inmediately (althougt if you recreate it, I think you will see complete execution logs)

(I think, too! ;-))

Bradley Jordan

Jan 30, 2023, 10:48:50 AMJan 30
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi Juan,

Thank you for your reply. Once the triggers have been created and fired, they become "disabled" like this:
Screenshot 2023-01-30 154751.png
Do you mean that it will disappear on it's own? (It is great for me if it does!)

Thank you

Halicate

Jan 30, 2023, 11:18:44 AMJan 30
to Google Apps Script Community
Sorry, Bradley, I was wrong.

In all my non regular scripts I alway delete previous trigger at the beginning of the execution and (re) create a new onen as a routine, just to avoid a list of past triggers, and I forget it...

Mi apologies .-(

Bradley Jordan

Jan 30, 2023, 11:19:51 AMJan 30
to Google Apps Script Community
Haha it's ok! Thank you for your time 😊

I can do this I just did not want to 😂

Bradley Jordan

Jan 31, 2023, 9:33:09 AMJan 31
to Google Apps Script Community
They do disappear on their own! I made some yesterday and today they are gone lol

Not sure how long it takes but they do clear themselves after some time

Halicate

Jan 31, 2023, 9:44:03 AMJan 31
to Google Apps Script Community
Congrats!!