Disabled triggers auto deleted? *NC*

瀏覽次數:50 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Bradley Jordan

未讀,
2023年1月30日 清晨6:49:232023/1/30
收件者:Google Apps Script Community
Hi,

Does anyone know if triggers which are disabled are automatically deleted after some amount of time? I've got some triggers being dynamically created but either I'm losing it or they've disappeared. Can't find any reference to this in docs, does anyone know?

Many thanks!

Halicate

未讀,
2023年1月30日 上午10:37:132023/1/30
收件者:Google Apps Script Community
 Hi Bradley,
what do yo mean with disabled trigger? As I know them, you can dynamically create or delete them. If a trigger is active, it remains, and if it has expired, it dissapears inmediately (althougt if you recreate it, I think you will see complete execution logs)

(I think, too! ;-))

Bradley Jordan

未讀,
2023年1月30日 上午10:48:502023/1/30
收件者:Google Apps Script Community
Hi Juan,

Thank you for your reply. Once the triggers have been created and fired, they become "disabled" like this:
Screenshot 2023-01-30 154751.png
Do you mean that it will disappear on it's own? (It is great for me if it does!)

Thank you

Halicate

未讀,
2023年1月30日 上午11:18:442023/1/30
收件者:Google Apps Script Community
Sorry, Bradley, I was wrong.

In all my non regular scripts I alway delete previous trigger at the beginning of the execution and (re) create a new onen as a routine, just to avoid a list of past triggers, and I forget it...

Mi apologies .-(

Bradley Jordan

未讀,
2023年1月30日 上午11:19:512023/1/30
收件者:Google Apps Script Community
Haha it's ok! Thank you for your time 😊

I can do this I just did not want to 😂

Bradley Jordan

未讀,
2023年1月31日 上午9:33:092023/1/31
收件者:Google Apps Script Community
They do disappear on their own! I made some yesterday and today they are gone lol

Not sure how long it takes but they do clear themselves after some time

Halicate

未讀,
2023年1月31日 上午9:44:032023/1/31
收件者:Google Apps Script Community