need some help with Forms and Sheets scrips

Kristin Mayo

Sep 19, 2023, 8:07:51 PMSep 19
to Google Apps Script Community
I added a script that would do the following, and it's not working. Would love to connect with someone who can help:
-we have multiple Google Forms to track student data; the tabs are identical
-we have multiple spreadsheets (one for each student)
-the first or second question on each form will ask for the student's ID
-depending on the ID, the form data should feed into the spreadsheet that matches the student ID
-each tab on the Sheets corresponds to a Form

It's not working, and I don't know what else to try. I have to be missing something small, but important. Can someone help? I'm new to scripts, but studied a bit of CS in college.

Freelancer Techworld

Sep 20, 2023, 11:52:44 AMSep 20
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello,

I have done a few similar setups between Google Forms and Google Sheets, and I believe that I can help.

I am just not sure how we can start working on this