Emails not being sent, or being sent intermittently

Alan Wells

Jun 13, 2019, 8:42:20 AM6/13/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Emails not being sent, or being sent intermittently.

One of my add-on users is reporting that some emails are never being sent, and others are sent intermittently.  Someone else has reported the same/similar issue on StackOverflow.

Is anyone experiencing a problem with GmailApp or MailApp not sending emails, or sending emails intermittently?

Davis Jones

Jun 13, 2019, 8:53:28 AM6/13/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
FWIW my team's app (which queues emails and sends them on a pre-determined schedule) is working fine.