Google App Script unverified app for own use and development

Eouzan Guillaume

Dec 12, 2019, 5:02:40 AM12/12/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello,
In my company we try to launch new script via Google Appscript in GoogleSheet, but a login error appears dorénavent us blocking the connection to the account.
How to solve this problem ?
Please, give me specific links, and a comprehensive approach.

Please see the picture in attachment to clearly see what is the problem we are facing.

Thanks!
errConnexionGoogle.PNG

Martin Hawksey

Dec 13, 2019, 6:25:28 AM12/13/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi ... some possible tips to try:
  1. If you are developing within a G Suite domain
  2. If your script permits limit the scope so it applies to the current document only  https://developers.google.com/apps-script/guides/services/authorization#manual_authorization_scopes_for_sheets_docs_slides_and_forms
Hope that helps
Martin