I can not connect a new google sheet application to my account

cyr ach

Dec 12, 2019, 5:00:16 AM12/12/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello,
In my company we try to launch new script via Google Appscript in GoogleSheet, but a login error appears dorénavent us blocking the connection to the account.
How to solve this problem ?
Please, give me specific links, and a comprehensive approach.

Please see the picture in attachment to clearly see what is the problem we are facing.

Thanks!
errConnexionGoogle.PNG

Michael Ellis

Dec 28, 2019, 7:49:06 AM12/28/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Cyr,
Did you find an answer to your question?  The error message seems to indicate a problem attempting to use Google sign-in capabilities.   I'm afraid I do not have experience with that.  If you're using a script which is bound to a Google Sheet, however, you should not be needing oauth capabilities.   Perhaps there is more to the problem than I understand.   Can you explain further or share the sheet ?
Thanks.
Mike

CBMServices Web

Dec 28, 2019, 10:08:07 AM12/28/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
You do need to authorize the script before it can run. Even if only OAUTH scope is Spreadsheet, it still needs authorization.

I would suggest to manually run the script which should pop up the dialog to get you to authorize it.