Gmail Trigger?

ChiefChippy2

Sep 11, 2019, 1:00:52 PM9/11/19
to Google Apps Script Community
It would be nice to have a trigger that triggers every time a user receives an email. (Just like the watch feature in Gmail API, but it would save a lot of time since Google Pub/Sub takes so long to setup and to configure).
FTM I am relying on checking inbox every minute / Google Pub/Sub Subscription.

Riël Notermans

Sep 11, 2019, 2:06:42 PM9/11/19
to Google Apps Script Community
you need to setup something anyway.
An other option is to use Postmarkapp, have gmail forward all mail to this, and it send the JSON with all mail metadata and contents to a webhook of your choice.

Riël Notermans

Op woensdagen vrij • Zzapps B.V. • High Tech Campus 9, 5656 AE Eindhoven • T 040 711 41 94 • E ri...@zzapps.nl • www.zzapps.nl
WIJ MAKEN HET ONDENKBARE MOGELIJK

ChiefChippy2