How to test as add-on latest code with other user that has no access to the Script code

Faustino Rodriguez

May 20, 2019, 1:42:40 PM5/20/19
to Google Apps Script Community
I guess, this must be trivial, but I am stuck

I am following the suggestions from this page, where it says
"The add-on preview document has a URL that can be shared with editors of the original test document. In this way, you can more easily collaborate with others while testing and developing."

I choose a test spreadsheet that is shared with Edit access with the other user, and send the full URL for testing to the other user
I have tried the three (3) combinations: Installed for current user, Enabled in current document, Installed and enabled

But, the other user only gets the Help entry in the add-on menu

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance, Fausto