Addon Review - Is script written in React accepted?

Hoang Trinh

Jun 22, 2019, 7:21:36 AM6/22/19
to Google Apps Script Community

Hi everyone,

I'm building an addon using this starter script https://github.com/enuchi/React-Google-Apps-Script

It's basically written in React and then compiled to plain Javascript using Babel.

One thing that concerns me is that I don't know if an addon written in React will pass review process?(https://developers.google.com/gsuite/add-ons/concepts/addon-review)

I added Ant Design, styled-components and some other packages to make the development progress easier.

It will be bad if you work on a project several months and when you publish it, they will reject it because you use React. It's such, you know.

So if anyone has experience on this matter, please tell me if it's ok or not.

Thank you very much.

Eric Koleda

Jul 19, 2019, 12:53:59 PM7/19/19
to Google Apps Script Community
The review process doesn't care what framework you use. It's more to ensure a good user experience and a UI that is somewhat consistent with G Suite.

- Eric