Gassypedia – public Google Apps Script on Github - now on bigquery and looker

Bruce Mcpherson

Apr 6, 2024, 7:13:19 AMApr 6
to Google Apps Script Community

A few years ago I released a visualizer of all the scripts that Google Apps Script developers have shared on Github. There’s a totally unscripted episode all about it here, and lots of detail on this site (search for scrviz).  I’ve decided to resurrect the resource, but with different strategies to defeat the github api limitations and quota, and share apps script on github data publicly on bigquery so that others might be able to use it. Would love to see what you can build on it.

Here's the article

https://ramblings.mcpher.com/gassypedia-public-google-apps-script-on-github/

and a summary of what's there.

Marcos Gomes