The "Simultaneous Execution" Quota

ChiefChippy2 is awesome

Aug 27, 2019, 1:09:44 PM8/27/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello everyone,
I was checking the quotas for google apps script when I came across "Simultaneous Executions".
The limit is set to 30 ( except for early access which is 60).
But I am not sure what this limit applies to...
Is it for each server side function? (Basically : function a can't be executed at the same time by 30 users, but functions b,c,d still can be executed, but not by 30 users at the same time)
Or for every server side function? (Basically functions a,b,c,d can't be executed at the same time by 30 users, if 30 users executed function a OR b OR c OR d at the same time, functions a,b,c,d all can't be executed)

Also just out of curiosity does anyone know any possible workarounds? (Maybe by using apps script api?)

(I hope the limit is not cross project but I highly doubt that)

TIA

Alan Wells

Aug 27, 2019, 8:10:59 PM8/27/19
to Google Apps Script Community
I'm guessing that it's for each Apps Script project, not by function within an Apps Script project.