Community Code of Conduct

Martin Hawksey

Mar 20, 2019, 1:17:32 PM3/20/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com

Welcome to the reboot of the Google Apps Script G+ Community and also welcome to those of you joining from the Developing add-ons for G Suite G+ Community.

As part of this community we are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment in any form and we ask you to be courteous and considerate to your fellow users. We appreciate you may not agree with the ideas or views expressed by others and whilst we encourage debate we remind you that these discussions should remain civilized. Users violating any of these rules will be removed. The current moderators of this group are:

If you have suggestions for improving this community you can reach out to one of our moderators or post a discussion on the list.

Happy Scripting!

This conversation is locked