Daily emails quota does not reset every day at the same time

Camilo Hernandez

Jun 4, 2024, 2:35:24 PMJun 4
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi, I'm using appcript (on a free account) and I know the email limit is 100

To find out how many emails I have left each time a code is activated where I send an email, I use this other code: "function checkEmailQuota() {
  var dailyQuota = MailApp.getRemainingDailyQuota();
  Logger.log("You have" + dailyQuota + "emails remaining today.");}"

But I've noticed that the quota doesn't reset every day at the same time, normally every day it resets later, In other words, it takes more than 24 hours for the quota to reset, so I would like to know why