APIs won't open in Google Cloud Platform

Alan Wells

Jul 25, 2019, 9:05:11 PM7/25/19
to Google Apps Script Community
My G Suite Marketplace won't open in my Google Cloud Platform.  I wanted to check the version number set for the Apps Script project.  None of my other APIs will open either.

Clay Smith

Jul 25, 2019, 9:15:16 PM7/25/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
There's a current issue in the tracker. I was just trying to enable API's and couldn't.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 9:05 PM Alan Wells <aj.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
My G Suite Marketplace won't open in my Google Cloud Platform.  I wanted to check the version number set for the Apps Script project.  None of my other APIs will open either.

Alan Wells

Jul 26, 2019, 8:01:51 AM7/26/19
to Google Apps Script Community
The official issue is at:

Anyone who can not open or enable an API in the Google Cloud Platform is encouraged to click the star at the above link.