Data Studio connector for scrviz – finally connecting it up

Bruce Mcpherson

Oct 24, 2021, 11:18:26 AM10/24/21
to Google Apps Script Community

This series of articles will work through how to create a connector for Data Studio in Apps Script. For an introduction into the structure I’ll be following see 'Creating a connector for Data Studio' and for a walkthrough of the code see 'Coding a connector for Data Studio (without using data studio)'

The source data will be the github apps script project catalog from 'Every Google Apps Script project on Github visualized'. We’ll be using the 'Apps Script library' that knows how to get the data from Apps Script projects on github.

In this article, the last in the series, it’s finally time to get the connector wired up to Google Data Studio.
https://ramblings.mcpher.com/datastudio/implement/

Screenshot 2021-10-24 15.49.00.png