Can't find How to turn ON predictions..While Typing..

Darren Stanley

May 1, 2019, 3:39:24 PM5/1/19
to Google Apps Script Community

When typing name of functions ect. App Script prediction box not appearing, and I can for the life of me find how to turn this on,neither can I find any info on this. If ya know... Please Help!
#help

;)

Raul Flores, Jr.

May 1, 2019, 9:04:54 PM5/1/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Do you mean Ctrl + Spacebar? then 'walk down the api level by level selecting an item and typing a period for next set of selections'

Raul Flores, Jr.

May 1, 2019, 9:14:08 PM5/1/19
to Google Apps Script Community
also here, option+/

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 8.13.06 PM.png

Raul Flores, Jr.

May 1, 2019, 9:15:40 PM5/1/19
to Google Apps Script Community
oh and you can select a block of text and hit tab for clean up a bit for basic alignment