Export All users with an active Apps Script

Abayomi Ibrahim

Nov 30, 2023, 6:58:12 AM11/30/23
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello All,

How can I get all users with an active Apps script in my domain?

I can only see the scripts that have the files shared with me.

Thank you.

HelloFresh SE, Berlin (Sitz der Gesellschaft) | Vorstände: Dominik S. Richter (Vorsitzender), Thomas W. Griesel, Christian Gärtner, Edward Boyes | Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: John H. Rittenhouse | Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 182382 B | USt-Id Nr.: DE 302210417

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error please contact the sender (by return e-mail) immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in parts is strictly prohibited.