sharing problems

Jakub Mitura

Oct 5, 2020, 1:02:55 PM10/5/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello I have created on gsuite account some forms and now I am trying to enable them to be completed outside domain i had set sharing settings as shown below

still when I open the form from non gsuite account I have this

I had set the sharing settings by app script -

function public () {

const iter = DriveApp.getFolderById('1Nshuhta4TDSg5aH3a6eVApAHWeaGhl0-').getFilesByName("empty")

while(iter.hasNext()){

const file = iter.next()

try{

DriveApp.getFileById(file.getId()).setSharing(DriveApp.Access.ANYONE, DriveApp.Permission.VIEW)

}

catch(err){}

}
}

What can i do?

cbmserv...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2020, 2:00:10 PM10/5/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com

I assume you want people to fill out the form (not to be modifying them).

For filling out the form, you do not need to provide sharing of the forms themselves. All you need is to get the published URL for the form and then send that link to the people you want to fill out the form.

image001.png
image002.png