Is it possible to change web app scripts domain to custom domain name

Visto 52 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

NARONGKORN KITRUNGROT

no leída,
8 may 2024, 2:00:178 may
a Google Apps Script Community
Is it possible to change the web app scripts domain to a custom domain name, I want to change from the default domain into a short one,

Can I add Google AdSense to web app scripts? I have try insert default URL which I got from deploy (anyone) but I got "The URL has a restricted domain.".

Iain Bailey

no leída,
8 may 2024, 8:14:098 may
a Google Apps Script Community
This isn't possible with GAS as far as I know.

The best workaround I've found is to use Tinyurl to redirect to the web app. Unsure if AdSense can be used with this though.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos