What is the post language policy for this community?

Rubén Rivera

Mar 21, 2019, 10:02:43 AM3/21/19
to Google Apps Script Community

Hi

Google Groups has a built-in translation feature. Is it OK from the moderators perspective to post in other languages, let say Spanish?

I'm asking because I regularly participate on Google Product Help Forums (now labeled as  communities) mostly in Spanish where very frequently there are questions about Google Apps Scripts. For us it's OK to have questions that are directly related with the forum scope, let say using Google Document Editors, but from time to time there are questions that are far way from that like using Google Apps Script to create a web application to track sales agent itineraries. Is it OK to suggest them to como here an post in Spanish?

Cheers,
Rubén

Martin Hawksey

Mar 21, 2019, 10:41:12 AM3/21/19
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Olla Rubén,

In our old G+ community we had some multilingual contributions/discussions and don't see any issue with that continuing here. Whether they can be answered is another question ;)

Martin

Rubén Rivera