Oauth2 Autorization 60 days only with sensitive data ???

anne marie Gay

Sep 3, 2021, 10:33:21 AM9/3/21
to Google Apps Script Community
How to definitively authorize the authorizations (Oauth) on a Googledoc document (currently only about 60 days), then ask for authorizations again: it is very painful !!! I have a script library called "biblio" accessible to all my documents, I run scripts that call "biblio" only on the gmail account that I own. If you have any leads, I'm a taker

Comment autoriser définitivement les autorisations (Oauth) sur un Googledoc document (actuellement 60 jours seulement environ), puis après redemande les autorisations : c'est très pénible !!!
Je dispose d'une bibliothèque de script appelée "biblio" accessible à tous mes documents, j'exécute les scripts qui font appel à "biblio" uniquement sur le compte gmail dont je suis propriétaire.
Si vous avez des pistes, je suis preneur

Chaque Document dispose de
==========
Script
==========

function oninstall() {
onOpen();
}

function onOpen() {
biblio.oninstall();
}

==========
appsscript.json
==========

{
"timeZone": "Europe/Paris",
"dependencies": {
"libraries": [
{
"userSymbol": "biblio",
"libraryId": "1udvLSpaZxxxxxxdfJvaVw3i9oCaEqsdjnkjqsndkYkvsZKD545dyZN",
"version": "5",
"developmentMode": true
}
]
},
"exceptionLogging": "STACKDRIVER",
"runtimeVersion": "V8"
}

anne marie Gay

Sep 3, 2021, 10:34:41 AM9/3/21
to Google Apps Script Community

Secrétariat

Sep 9, 2021, 5:52:48 AM9/9/21
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hello ...nobody to help me ?

Alan Wells

Sep 9, 2021, 9:48:13 AM9/9/21
to Google Apps Script Community
I have had users report that they need to constantly reauthorize my addon.
I do not know if this issue is related to what you are experiencing.
I don't know how widespread the problem is, or the reason for the problem.
The problem does seem to be related to domain wide accounts, rather than consumer/free accounts.

One addon user has reported that approving my addon domain wide may have fixed the issue.

The administrator for the company/organization can choose between domain wide availability of the addon, or individual availability.  First you must navigate to the Admin Console

If you choose to install this app domain wide.
Admin Console > Apps > Google Workspace Marketplace apps.
From there you can grant and revoke access domain-wide.

Secrétariat

Sep 9, 2021, 2:05:21 PM9/9/21
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alan
189 / 5000

Résultats de traduction

I have to transfer all my google doc documents but I absolutely want to keep the history of each document Switching from gmail to Google Workspace is not easy at the Script level

il faut que je transfère tous mes documents google doc mais je veux absolument garder l'historique de chaque document
Passer de gmail à  Google Workspace n'est pas aisé au niveau des Script