Select an organization to attach it to a project - Google Cloud Platform

aj.addons

May 6, 2019, 8:22:23 PM5/6/19
to Google Apps Script Community
I want to publish a web app to the G Suite Marketplace.  I created a new GCP project, but I'm not sure what I should do about the question to:

Select an organization to attach it to a project

I want to publish this for public use the the G Suite Marketplace.  Does that mean that I should choose: "No Organization" for the organization?

aj.addons

May 6, 2019, 8:26:30 PM5/6/19
to Google Apps Script Community
It seems that I can't use "No Organization" for the organization because if I do that then I can't enter anything into the "Location" field, and that is a required field.  Or I get an error message stating that I don't have permission to create something in "No Organization"

dimud...@gmail.com

May 6, 2019, 8:59:29 PM5/6/19
to Google Apps Script Community
If you have a GSuite account bound to a domain there should be an organization created for that domain.

Alan Wells

May 7, 2019, 7:23:00 PM5/7/19
to Google Apps Script Community
Yes, there is a domain name for my G Suite account that is available in the list.  I was just wondering if there is ever a situation where I would NOT want to associate a domain name (Organization) with the Cloud project.