Automatically send email when date in a range is older than 2 years

Daniel Monk

Jun 11, 2020, 2:20:57 AM6/11/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Hello,

I have a sheet that that tracks employee training dates.The sheet includes names of machines, employee names and the dates they were last trained on the machine. I would like this sheet to automatically send me an email reminder to refresh an employees training when it has been 2 years since their last training. The email message can be simple and only needs to include the employee's name and the machine they need to be trained on.

Here is the sheet:

Is this something someone could help with?

Thank you.

Chris Tales

Jun 11, 2020, 6:45:47 AM6/11/20
to Google Apps Script Community
Absolutely - are you looking to hire someone to do it for you or have you encountered a particular challenge you haven't been able to overcome yourself?

Chris

Daniel Monk

Jun 11, 2020, 11:13:36 PM6/11/20
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

I've tried myself, but at this point would consider hiring someone to do it. Is this a service you offer?

Chris Tales

Darren D'Mello

Chris Tales